The ACTA 2015 International Clinical Trials Symposium will bring together a broad range of local and international experts in the design and conduct of clinical trials, clinical data and registry custodianship, healthcare funding, policy and regulation, healthcare service delivery, health information technology and patient advocacy to:
- Review international experiences and achievements in developing self-improving healthcare systems;
- Bring focus to the health and economic value of integrating clinical research within routine care delivery;
- Consider the current environment for generating and applying high-quality evidence within the Australian healthcare system and identify key issues and strategies for accelerating progress;
- Explore cutting-edge advances in clinical research methodology that can improve the quality and efficiency of research efforts; and
- Foster the development of new collaborations and funding partnerships to enhance clinical research capacity both locally and internationally.